www.chambersofink.com commits not to sell or rent User’s personal information to any third party for their marketing purposes without User’s explicit consent and not to use in any promotional activities. User’s trust and confidence is our highest priority and most important to us.
Information we need to collect:
• Your Personal details to confirm your identity.
• Your email Id and contact number to send verification code.
• Payment Method you choose in case of purchase items listed on the site (via. Credit Card, Debit card or Visa Master Card).
• Any other details whatsoever necessary to carry out the transaction.
• Comply with our obligations under law or under any other agreement for the purpose of fulfilling your transaction.
Use and Sharing of Information:
Information provided by the user is used strictly for-
• The purpose of providing services effectively and managing a customer data base for any future references.
• For Providing Information of our upgraded products.
• For Customer Specific Advertising.
We may share your information with:
• Services Providers- Companies that provide services on behalf of www.chambersofink.com and /or the Company, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies.
• Business Partner.
User’s/ Your Privacy Responsibility:
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
• Not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
• To log off the Web site when you are finished;
• To take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
User’s/ Your Rights as Data Subject to:
As an individual you may exercise your right to access the data held about you by us by submitting your request in writing to the data controller.
Although all reasonable efforts will be made to keep your information updated, you are kindly requested to inform us of any change referring to the personal data held by the association.
In any case if you consider that certain information about you is inaccurate, you may request rectification of such data. You also have the right to request the blocking or erasure of data which has been processed unlawfully.
As and when it is required to do so, www.chambersofink.com and /or the Company, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies may share, intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your Personal Information for following but not limited to reasons in the manner as prescribed by law:
• to comply any provisions of Law or Rules or Regulation;
• to conduct our business;
• to comply any Regulatory or Judicial order;
• to secure our systems;
• to enforce our own rights and to prove your liability,
www.chambersofink.com and /or the Company, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies will not in any way under the obligation to inform you about any of such incidence or sharing.